Schaum’s powerful problem-solver gives you 3,000 problems in electric circuits, fully solved step-by-step! The originator of the solved-problem guide, and students’ favorite with over 30 million study guides sold, Schaum’s offers a diagram-packed timesaver to help you master every type of problem you’ll face on tests.
Problems cover every area of electric circuits, from basic units to complex multi-phase circuits, two-port networks, and the use of Laplace transforms. Go directly to the answers and diagrams you need with our detailed, cross-referenced index. Compatible with any classroom text, Schaum’s 3000 Solved Problems in Electric Circuits is so complete it’s the perfect tool for graduate or professional exam prep!
- Units and Basic Concepts
- Resistance and Ohm’s Law
- Series and Parallel Resistive Circuits
- Kirchhoff’s Laws
- Network Theorems
- AC Sources, Waveforms, and Circuit Relationships
- Complex Numbers and Phasors
- AC Circuits Under Steady State
- Magnetically Coupled Circuits
- Frequency Response and Filters
- Three-Phase Circuits
- Transients in DC Circuits
- Step, Ramp, and Impulse Functions
- Duals and Analogs
- Transients in AC Circuits
- Circuits with Multifrequency Inputs
- Circuits with Nonsinusoidal Sources
- Laplace Transform Method
- State Variables Method
- Two-Port Networks
- Review Problems.