Covers system analysis and design using simulation. This work puts forward general concepts of simulation, reinforces those concepts with an easy-to-use software program (IBM) and includes realistic applications from the service industry and manufacturing.
- Systems and models
- Common processes in discrete systems
- The Ezsim environment
- Analysis of simulation inputs and creation of their effects
- Analysis of simulation output
- Applications of simulation
- Simulation tools and the criteria for their selection
- Future directions for simulation.
0071139257 | 9780071139250