This text is designed for a three-semester or four-quarter calculus course (math, engineering, and science majors).
Calculus hasn’t changed, but your students have. Today’s students have been raised on immediacy and the desire for relevance, and they come to calculus with varied mathematical backgrounds. Thomas’ Calculus, Twelfth Edition, helps your students successfully generalize and apply the key ideas of calculus through clear and precise explanations, clean design, thoughtfully chosen examples, and superior exercise sets.
Thomas offers the right mix of basic, conceptual, and challenging exercises, along with meaningful applications. This significant revision features more examples, more mid-level exercises, more figures, improved conceptual flow, and the best in technology for learning and teaching.
2. Limits and Derivatives.
4. Applications of Derivatives.
6. Applications of Definite Integrals.
7. Transcendental Functions.
8. Techniques of Integration.
9. Further Applications of Integration.
10. Conic Sections and Polar Coordinates.
11. Infinite Sequences and Series.
12. Vectors and the Geometry of Space.
13. Vector-Valued Functions and Motion in Space.
14. Partial Derivatives.
15. Multiple Integrals.
16. Integration in Vector Fields.
George Brinton Thomas / Maurice D. Weir
0321243358 | 9780321243355
Volumen 1 | Volumen 2