While physics can seem challenging, its true quality is the sheer simplicity of fundamental physical theories–theories and concepts that can enrich your view of the world around you. COLLEGE PHYSICS, Ninth Edition, provides a clear strategy for connecting those theories to a consistent problem-solving approach, carefully reinforcing this methodology throughout the text and connecting it to real-world examples. For students planning to take the MCAT exam, the text includes exclusive test prep and review tools to help you prepare.
For Chapters 1-14, this manual contains detailed solutions to approximately 12 problems per chapter. These problems are indicated in the textbook with boxed problem numbers. The manual also features a skills section, important notes from key sections of the text, and a list of important equations and concepts.
2. Motion in One Dimension.
3. Vectors and Two-Dimensional Motion.
4. The Laws of Motion.
6. Momentum and Collisions.
7. Rotational Motion and the Law of Gravity.
8. Rotational Equilibrium and Rotational Dynamics.
9. Solids and Fluids.
Part 2: THERMODYNAMICS.
10. Thermal Physics.
11. Energy in Thermal Processes.
12. The Laws of Thermodynamics.
Part 3: VIBRATIONS AND WAVES.
13. Vibrations and Waves.
Part 4: ELECTRICITY AND MAGNETISM.
15. Electric Forces and Electric Fields.
16. Electrical Energy and Capacitance.
17. Current and Resistance.
18. Direct Current Circuits.
20. Induced Voltages and Inductance.
21. Alternating Current Circuits and Electromagnetic Waves.
22. Reflection and Refraction of Light.
23. Mirrors and Lenses.
24. Wave Optics.
25. Optical Instruments.
27. Quantum Physics.
28. Atomic Physics.
29. Nuclear Physics.
30. Nuclear Energy and Elementary Particles.
Raymond A. Serway / Chris Vuille/ Jerry S. Faughn
0534997236 | 9780534997236
Volumen 1 | Volumen 2
eBook | Solution Manual