Confusing Textbooks? Missed Lectures? Not Enough Time?
Fortunately for you, there’s Schaum’s Outlines. More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s to help them succeed in the classroom and on exams. Schaum’s is the key to faster learning and higher grades in every subject. Each Outline presents all the essential course information in an easy-to-follow, topic-by-topic format. You also get hundreds of examples, solved problems, and practice exercises to test your skills.
This Schaum’s Outline gives you
- Practice problems with full explanations that reinforce knowledge
- Coverage of the most up-to-date developments in your course field
- In-depth review of practices and applications
Fully compatible with your classroom text, Schaum’s highlights all the important facts you need to know. Use Schaum’s to shorten your study time-and get your best test scores!
2. Vector Analysis
3. Electric Field
4. Electric Flux
5. Gradient, Divergence, Curl, and Laplacian
6. Electrostatics: Work, Energy, and Potential
7. Electric Current
8. Capacitance and Dielectric Materials
9. Laplace’s Equation
10. Magnetic Field and Boundary Conditions
11. Forces and Torques in Magnetic Fields
12. Inductance and Magnetic Circuits
13. Time-Varying Fields and Maxwell’s Equations
14. Electromagnetic Waves
15. Transmission Lines