This Student Solutions Manual is meant to accompany Engineering Statistics, 4th Edition by Douglas Montgomery, which focuses on how statistical tools are integrated into the engineering problem-solving process, this book provides modern coverage of engineering statistics. It presents a wide range of techniques and methods that engineers will find useful in professional practice.
All major aspects of engineering statistics are covered, including descriptive statistics, probability and probability distributions, building regression models, designing and analyzing engineering experiments, and more.
2. Data Summary and Presentation.
3. Random Variables and Probability Distributions.
4. Decision Making for a Single Sample.
5. Decision Making for Two Samples.
6. Building Empirical Models.
7. Design of Engineering Experiments.
8. Statistical Quality Control.
Douglas C. Montgomery / George C. Runger/ Norma Faris Hubele
0471735574 | 9780471735571
eBook | Solution Manual