This classic text is widely considered to be the best overall introductory text book on the subject . It has a complete and integrated coverage suitable for someone who wants to understand the underlying concepts of the subject.
The Berkeley Physics Course is a series of physics textbooks written mostly by UC Berkeley professors. The series consists of the following five volumes, each of which was originally used over the course of one semester at Berkeley.
2. Magnitudes of Physical Quantities in Quantum Physics.
3. Energy Levels.
5. Material Particles
6. The Uncertainty Principle and the Theory of Measurements.
7. The Wave Mechanics of Schrodinger.
8. Theory of Stationary States.
9. The Elementary Particles and their Interactions.
Eyvind H. Wichmann
Volumen 4. Berkeley Physics Course