The tenth edition of this market-leading text has been substantially revised to meet the rapidly changing instructional demands of GENERAL CHEMISTRY professors.
Known for its carefully developed, thoroughly integrated, step-by-step approach to problem solving, GENERAL CHEMISTRY helps students master quantitative skills and build a lasting conceptual understanding of key chemical concepts. The tenth edition retains this hallmark approach and builds upon the conceptual focus through key new features and revisions.
Part I: Basics of Chemistry.
Part II: Atomic and Molecular Structure
7. Quantum Theory of the Atom.
8. Electron Configurations and Periodicity.
9. Ionic and Covalent Bonding
10. Molecular Geometry and Chemical Bonding Theory.
Part III: States of Matter and Solutions.
11. States of Matter; Liquids and Solids
13. Rates of Reaction
14. Chemical Equilibrium.
15. Acids and Bases
16. Acid-Base Equilibria
17. Solubility and Complex-Ion Equilibria
18. Thermodynamics and Equilibrium.
20. Nuclear Chemistry
21. Chemistry of the Main-Group Elements.
22. The Transition Elements and Coordination Compounds.
23. Organic Chemistry
24. Polymer Materials: Synthetic and Biological.
Darrell D. Ebbing / Steven D. Gammon
1285051378 | 978-1285051376