Continuing in the spirit of its successful previous editions, the 8th edition of Beer, Johnston, Mazurek, and Cornwell’s Vector Mechanics for Engineers provides conceptually accurate and thorough coverage together with a significant refreshment of the exercise sets and online delivery of homework problems to your students. Nearly forty percent of the problems in the text are changed from the previous edition.
The Beer/Johnston textbooks introduced significant pedagogical innovations into engineering mechanics teaching. The consistent, accurate problem-solving methodology gives your students the best opportunity to learn statics and dynamics. At the same time, the careful presentation of content, unmatched levels of accuracy, and attention to detail have made these texts the standard for excellence.
12. Kinetics of Particles: Newtonâ€™s Second Law
13. Kinetics of Particles: Energy and Momentum Methods
14. Systems of Particles
15. Kinematics of Rigid Bodies
16. Plane Motion of Rigid Bodies: Forces and Accelerations
17. Plane Motion of Rigid Bodies: Energy and Momentum Methods
18. Kinetics of Rigid Bodies on Three Dimensions
19. Mechanical Vibrations
Beer & Johnston / Elwood Russell Johnston/ Ferdinand Pierre Beer
007297687X | 9780072976878