Table of Content
PART 1 - COMBINED CORPORATE ENTITIES AND CONSOLIDATIONS
1. Business Combinations: America's Most Popular Business Activity, Bringing an End to the Controversy.
2. Consolidated Statements: Date of Acquisition.
3. Consolidated Statements: Subsequent to Acquisition. Special Appendix 1. Possible New Consolidation Procedures – Goodwill.
4. Intercompany Transactions: Merchandise, PlantAssets, and Notes.
5. Intercompany Transactions: Bonds and Leases.
6. Cash Flow, EPS, Taxation, and Unconsolidated Investments.
7. Special Issues in Accounting for an Investment in a Subsidiary.
8. Subsidiary Equity Transactions; Indirect and Mutual Holdings. Special Appendix 2. Leveraged Buyouts.
PART 2 - MULTINATIONAL ACCOUNTING AND OTHER REPORTING CONCERNS
9. The International Accounting Environment Module: Derivatives and Related Accounting Issues.
10. Foreign Currency Transactions.
11. Translation of Foreign Financial Statements.
12. Interim Reporting and Disclosures about Segments of an Enterprise.
PART 3 - PARTNERSHIPS
13. Partnerships: Characteristics, Formation, and Accounting for Activities.
14. Partnerships: Ownership Changes and Liquidations.
PART 4 - GOVERNMENTAL AND NOT-FOR-PROFIT ACCOUNTING
15. Governmental Accounting: The General Fund and the Account Groups.
16. Governmental Accounting: Other Governmental Funds, Proprietary and Fiduciary Funds.
17. Financial Reporting Issues.
18. Accounting for Private Not-for-Profit Organizations.
19. Accounting for Not-for-Profit Colleges and Universities and Health Care Organizations.
PART 5 - FIDUCIARY ACCOUNTING
20. Estates and Trusts: Their Nature and the Accountant's Role.
21. Debt Restructuring, Corporate Reorganizations, and Liquidations.