This book covers the basic areas of study in the basic, core electrical engineering course. Solved examples and problems enhance the reader’s comprehension of the material. It serves as a self-study review for professional engineering exams.
Students will quickly understand the popularity of this helpful sourcebook–the first edition sold 46,000 copies! The chief emphasis is on solving realistic problems, hundreds of which are included with detailed solutions. This popular study guide concisely yet clearly covers all the areas taught in two-semester survey courses and serves as an ideal review for electrical engineers and others looking for high ratings on the Professional Engineer’s Examination.
- Machine derived contents note: Circuits elements and Laws
- Analysis of Resistive Circuits
- AC Circuits Under Steady-State
- Transient Circuit Analysis
- Special Forcing Functions and Laplace Transforms
- State-Variable Circuit Analysis
- Bipolar Junction Transistors
- Field-Effect Transistors
- Operational Amplifiers
- Switching Logic Applications
- Digital Logic Application
- Electromechanics and Electric Machines
- Concepts of Control
- Transfer Functions
- Block Diagrams and Signal Flow Graphs
- Control Criteria and Response.
Author: Jimmie J. Cathey
Edition: 1st Edition
ISBN: 9780070113558 ,0070113556
Jimmie J. Cathey
0070113556 | 9780070113558