Irwin’s Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis has built a solid reputation for its highly accessible presentation, clear explanations, and extensive array of helpful learning aids. Now in a new Eighth Edition, this highly-accessible book has been fine-tuned and revised, making it more effective and even easier to use. It covers such topics as resistive circuits, nodal and loop analysis techniques, capacitance and inductance, AC steady-state analysis, polyphase circuits, the Laplace transform, two-port networks, and much more.
2. Resistive Circuits.
3. Nodal and Loop Analysis Techniques.
4. Operational Amplifiers.
5. Additional Analysis Techniques.
6. Capacitance and Inductance.
7. First – and Second – Order Transient Circuits.
8. AC Steady –State Analysis.
9. Steady-State Power Analysis.
10. Magnetically Coupled Networks.
11. Polyphase Circuits.
12. Variable- Frequency Network Performance.
13. The Laplace Transform.
14. Application of the Laplace Transform to Circuit Analysis.
15. Fourier Analysis Techniques.
16. Two-Port Networks.
Basic Engineering Circuit Analysis
J. David Irwin
0471686646 | 978-0471686644