For Computer Science 1 and other courses covering programming in C++. Also appropriate as a supplement for upper-level courses where the instructor uses a book as a reference to the C++ language.
This best-selling comprehensive text is aimed at readers with little or no programming experience. It teaches programming by emphasizing achieving program clarity through structured and object-oriented programming, software reuse and component-oriented software construction.
– An optional case study focusing on object-oriented design using the UML—Illustrates the entire process of object-oriented design from conception and design to programming and implementation. This case study is introduced in Chapter 1 and built upon in the next eight chapters.
2. Control Structures.
5. Pointers and Strings.
6. Classes and Data Abstraction.
7. Classes: Part II.
8. Operator Overloading.
10. Virtual Functions and Polymorphism.
11. C++ Stream Input/Output.
13. Exception Handling.
14. File Processing.
15. Data Structures.
16. Bits, Characters, Strings and Structures.
17. The Preprocessor.
18. C Legacy Code Topics.
19. Class String and String Stream Processing.
20. Standard Template Library (STL).
21. Standard C++ Language Additions.
Deitel & Deitel / Harvey M. Deitel/ Paul J. Deitel
0130895717 | 9780130895714