An exciting addition to the How to Program series, C# How to Program provides a comprehensive introduction to Microsoft’s new object-oriented language. C# builds on the skills already mastered by countless C++ and Java programmers, enabling them to create powerful Web applications and components-ranging from XML-based Web services on Microsoft’s .NET™ platform to middle-tier business objects and system-level applications.
C# How to Program gives students the strong foundation in introductory and intermediate programming principles they’ll need in industry. Mastering C# will allow them to create complex systems-using fewer lines of code and reducing the chance for error. The end result is faster development at a decreased cost-and optimum adaptability that makes it easy to keep up with the evolving Web.
2. Introduction to the Visual Studio .NET IDE.
3. Introduction to C# Programming.
4. Control Structures: Part 1.
5. Control Structures: Part 2.
8. Object-Based Programming.
9. Object-Oriented Programming: Inheritance.
10. Object-Oriented Programming: Polymorphism.
11. Exception Handling.
12. Graphical User Interface Programming: Part 1.
13. Graphical User Interface Programming: Part 2.
15. Strings, Characters and Regular Expressions.
17. Files and Streams.
18. Extensible Markup Language (XML).
19. Database, SQL and ADO.NET.
20. ASP .NET, Web Forms and Web Controls.
21. ASP.NET and Web Services.
22. Networking: Streams-Based Sockets and Datagrams.
23. Data Structures and Collectors.
Deitel & Deitel / Cheryl H. Yaeger/ Harvey M. Deitel/ Jeffrey A. Listfield/ Marina Zlatkina/ Paul J. Deitel/ Tem R. Nieto
013605322X | 9780136053224