The Graphs and Models series by Bittinger, Beecher, Ellenbogen, and Penna is known for helping students “see the math” through its focus on visualization and technology. These books continue to maintain the features that have helped students succeed for years: focus on functions, visual emphasis, side-by-side algebraic and graphical solutions, and real-data applications.
With the Fifth Edition, visualization is taken to a new level with technology, and students find more ongoing review. In addition, ongoing review has been added with new Mid-Chapter Mixed Review exercise sets and new Study Guide summaries to help students prepare for tests.
2. More on Functions
3. Quadratic Functions and Equations; Inequalities
4. Polynomial and Rational Functions
5. Exponential and Logarithmic Functions
6. Systems of Equations and Matrices
7. Conic Sections
8. Sequences, Series, and Combinatorics
Marvin L. Bittinger / David J. Ellenbogen and Judith Penna/ Judith A Beecher