The third edition of this unique text remains accessible to students of engineering, physics and applied mathematics with varying mathematical backgrounds. Designed for a one or two-semester course in complex analysis, there is optional review material on elementary calculus.
Complex Numbers; The Complex Function and its Derivative; The Basic Transcendental Functions; Integration in the Complex Plane; Infinite Series Involving a Complex Variable; Residues and Their Use in Integration; Laplace Transforms and Stability of Systems; Conformal Mapping and Some of Its Applications; Advanced Topics in Infinite Series and Products
For all readers interested in complex variables with applications.
2. The Complex Function and Its Derivative.
3. The Basic Transcendental Functions.
4. Integration in the Complex Plane.
5. Infinite Series Involving a Complex Variable.
6. Residues and Their Use in Integrations.
7. Laplace Transforms and Stability of Systems.
8. Conformal Mapping and Some of Its Applications.
A. David Wunsch
0201756099 | 9780201756098