You get details on everything from fundamentals and theory to advanced applications, techniques, and today’s materials — including sought-after data on compressors that inflate tires, spray paint, increase the density of natural gas, or perform any of a myriad of other important industrial and day-to-day functions. This fully illustrated Handbook can help you:
- Understand the structure and operation of compressors of all types.
- Design or select compressors for any use, from power-cleaning to chemical processes.
- Follow step-by-step design procedures for fewer errors and optimized results.
- Specify leading-edge materials, components, and lubricants.
- Operate and maintain all types of compressors at peak efficiency.
- Answer questions on and provide designs for ancillary and auxiliary equipment.
- Invent new applications for compressor technology.
- Easily find tabular data on gas properties, efficiency curves, compression ratios, and horsepower, plus definitions of nomenclature.