You get details on everything from fundamentals and theory to advanced applications, techniques, and today’s materials — including sought-after data on compressors that inflate tires, spray paint, increase the density of natural gas, or perform any of a myriad of other important industrial and day-to-day functions. This fully illustrated Handbook can help you:
- Understand the structure and operation of compressors of all types.
- Design or select compressors for any use, from power-cleaning to chemical processes.
- Follow step-by-step design procedures for fewer errors and optimized results.
- Specify leading-edge materials, components, and lubricants.
- Operate and maintain all types of compressors at peak efficiency.
- Answer questions on and provide designs for ancillary and auxiliary equipment.
- Invent new applications for compressor technology.
- Easily find tabular data on gas properties, efficiency curves, compression ratios, and horsepower, plus definitions of nomenclature.
2: Compressor Performance – Positive Displacement.
3: Compressor Performance – Dynamic.
4: Centrifugal Compressors – Construction and Testing.
5: Compressor Analysis.
6: Compressor and Piping System Simulation.
7: Very High Pressure Compressors (over 100 MPa [14500 psi].
8: CNG Compressors.
9: Liquid Transfer/Vapor Recovery.
10: Compressed Natural Gas for Vehicle Fueling.
11: Gas Boosters.
12: Scroll Compressors.
13: Straight Lobe Compressors.
14: The Oil-Flooded Rotary Screw Compressor.
15: Diaphragm Compressors.
16: Rotary Compressor Seals.
17: Reciprocating Compressor Sealing.
18: Compressor Lubrication.
19: Principles of Bearing Design.
20: Compressor Valves.
21: Compressor Control Systems.
22: Compressor Foundations.
23: Packaging Compressors.
0070260052 | 9780070260054