This revision of a top-selling textbook on feedback control with the associated web site, FPE6e.com, provides greater instructor flexibility and student readability. Chapter 4 on A First Analysis of Feedback has been substantially rewritten to present the material in a more logical and effective manner.
A new case study on biological control introduces an important new area to the students, and each chapter now includes a historical perspective to illustrate the origins of the field. As in earlier editions, the book has been updated so that solutions are based on the latest versions of MATLAB and SIMULINK.
2. Transfer Function Models of Physical Systems.
3. Modeling of Feedback Systems and Controllers.
4. The Performance of Feedback Systems.
5. Introduction to Feedback System Design.
6. The Root Locus Method.
7. Frequency Response Analysis.
8. Frequency Response Design.
9. Digital Control Systems.
10. Digital Control System Analysis and Design.
11. State-Space Analysis.
12. Introduction to State-Space Design.
13. Multivariable Systems in the Frequency Domain.
14. Nonlinear Control Systems.
Appendix A: Vectors, Matrices, and Determinants.
Appendix B: Computer Aids for Analysis and Design.
J. David Powell / Abbas Emami-Naeini/ Gene F. Franklin
8178086751 | 9788178086750