Ideal for those new to financial management, this text covers the entire financial decision-making process, introducing the three major areas in financial management ¿ investment, financing and asset management. Also suitable for those studying for professional qualifications.
New To This Edition:
* New section on corporate governance, including the role of the Board of Directors, which provides students with knowledge of current ‘hot topics’.
* Learning objectives included at the start of each chapter to guide learning
* Dozens of new real business examples from around the world, which help to engage the students.
* Enhanced coverage of international financial management issues, which will help students get a global picture.
* New section on ¿Inventory Control, Supply Chain Management, and the Internet¿ introduces new terms like Business-to-Business (B2B) and B2B Exchange.
* 18 new terms defined in both running Glossary and end-of-book cumulative Glossary keeps students up to date with emerging terms.