The book explains:
. The objectives to be achieved by a system in terms of environmental control.
. The description of a system – including primary equipment, means of distribution, space and load
determination, and operating strategy.
. The basic function of components that form HVAC systems.
. The layout and functioning of common HVAC systems, including all-air systems, air-water systems, and
. The strategies for operating systems and their basic means of control.
. Identifying the most suitable type of system for different types of application.
* Air-conditioning is a major growth industry, this introduction to how systems operate and how to select, design and operate them effectively
* Endorsed by, and developed with ASHRAE, the leading trade body and recognised technical experts
* Provides a thorough introduction to how HVAC systems function in controlling temperature, air quality, and air circulation in a controlled space.
- Introduction to HVAC.
- Introduction to HVAC Systems.
- Thermal Comfort.
- Ventilation and Indoor Air Quality.
- Single Zone Air Handlers and Unitary Equipment.
- Multiple Zone Air Systems.
- Hydronic Systems.
- Hydronic System Architecture.
- Central Plants.
- Energy Conservation Measures.
- Special Applications
0123739985 | 978-0123739988