Floyd’s acclaimed emphasis on applications using real devices and on troubleshootinggives students the problem-solving experience they’ll need in their professional careers. Known for its clear, accurate explanations of theory supported by superior exercises and examples, this book’s full-color format is packed with the visual aids today’s students need to grasp often complex concepts.
2. Number Systems, Operations, and Codes.
3. Logic Gates.
4. Boolean Algebra and Logic Simplification.
5. Combinational Logic Analysis.
6. Functions of Combinational Logic.
7. Latches, Flip-Flops, and Timers.
9. Shift Registers.
10. Memory and Storage.
11. Programmable Logic and Software.
12. Introduction to Computers.
13. Introduction to Digital Signal Processing.
14. Integrated Circuit Technologies.
Author: Thomas L. Floyd
Edition: 9th Edition
ISBN: 8483220857, 9788483220856
Thomas L. Floyd
483220857 | 9788483220856