The bestselling book on intermediate accounting, Kieso is an excellent reference for practicing accountants and an invaluable resource for anyone entering the field. It integrates FARS/Codification exercises, cases, and simulations into the chapters. This introduces readers to the codification project.
They’ll learn how to leverage everyday accounting programs like Excel, GLS, and other computerized accounting software giving them a strong background in the tools needed in the accounting profession. New and existing content is arranged in a way to offer accountants a chance to review key concepts.
New to This Edition:
- Intermediate Accounting, 13e, includes, in 20 of the 24 chapters, a “Convergence Corner” feature that demonstrates to readers how international financial reporting standards apply to the main topics of the chapter.
- Updated Appendix 24B provides a complete discussion of the international accounting and reporting environment, with the latest convergence developments.
- Quick-hitting International Insights in the margins compare or contrast international standards with a point under discussion in the nearby text.
- New end-of-chapter Questions in each chapter focus on international standards introduced in the chapter. These questions are marked with an icon for easy reference.
- International Reporting Cases ask readers to analyze financial statements of international companies and apply analysis with the application of international standards.