For junior/senior undergraduate and first-year graduate courses in Operations Research in departments of Industrial Engineering, Business Administration, Statistics, Computer Science, and Mathematics. Designed to meet the needs of beginning through advanced students.
Exceptionally up-to-date, it features intensive use of modern computational tools, including the all-new and extremely-powerful Windows-based TORAA (R), ExcelA (R) spreadsheets, Excel SolverA (R), LINGOA (R) and AMPLA (R). These tools are integrated throughout the text in a manner that facilitates introducing and testing concepts that otherwise could not be presented effectively. Many concepts can be demonstrated instantly, simply by changing the data of the problem.
2. Introduction To Linear Programming.
3. The Simplex Method.
4. Duality and Sensitivity Analysis.
5. Transportation Model and its Variants.
6. Network Models.
7. Advanced Linear Programming.
8. Goal Programming.
9. Integer Linear Programming.
10. Deterministic Dynamic Programming.
11. Deterministic Inventory Models.
12. Review of Basic Probability.
13. Forecasting Models.
14. Decision Analysis and Games.
15. Probabilistic Dynamic Programming.
16. Probabilistic Inventory Models.
17. Queueing Systems.
18. Simulation Modeling.
19. Markovian Decision Process.
20. Classical Optimization Theory.
21. Nonlinear Programming Algorithms.
Hamdy A. Taha
0130323748 | 9780130323743