In this text, the airplane is assumed to be a rigid body–elastic deformations and their effects on airplane motion are not considered. Numerous solved examples illustrate theory and design methods.
- Review of Basic Aerodynamic Principles
- Aircraft Performance
- Static Stability and Control
- Equations of Motion and Estimation of Stability Derivatives
- Linear Systems, Theory, and Design: A Brief Review
- Airplane Response and Closed-Loop
- Inertia Coupling and Spin
- Stability and Control Problems at High Angles of Attack.
Bandu N. Pamadi
1563475839 | 978-1563475832