While helping students to develop their problem-solving skills, the author motivates students with practical applications from various areas of ECE that demonstrate the relevance of probability theory to engineering practice.
- Chapter overviews: brief introduction outlining chapter coverage and learning objectives
- Chapter summaries: concise, easy-reference sections providing quick overviews of each chapter’s major topics
- Checklist of important terms
- Annotated references: suggestions of timely resources for additional coverage of critical material
- Numerous examples: a wide selection of fully worked-out real-world examples
2. Basic Concepts of Probability Theory.
3. Random Variables.
4. Multiple Random Variables.
5. Sums of Random Variables and Long-Term Averages.
6. Random Processes.
7. Analysis and Processing of Random Signals.
8. Markov Chains.
9. Introduction to Queueing Theory.
0137155603 | 9780137155606